Just a Thought.

Monday, October 19, 2009
Why is it so hard for me to find a decent guy? All I want is a guy that is respectful. I want a guy who wants to listen to rap music and eat sour gummy worms and Doritos all night and just talk, doesn't have to be sexual as expected. I want a guy to think I'm bad because I'm goofy and I'm not afraid to use my brain. I want a guy that's into fashion, haha. [ he has to go shopping with me] I want a guy that I don't have to feel insecure around. I want him to feel right. I want a guy that takes risks. I want a guy that likes it when I snort while laughing or when I make funny faces. I want a guy whose crazy stupid fun but knows when to be serious. I want to have a real conversation, I want to love unconditionally. I want him to break the stereotypes. I don't wanna be with a guy because he wants a girlfriend...I want him to want me. I want him to want to spend time, take time, make time. I want him to be my friend, because friends last longer than lovers. I want a guy who's weird, who doesn't give a fuck, who likes to be different. I want somebody who can see deeper than others, that has a different outlook on life, someone who fascinates me & I fascinate him, someone whose willing to stay up all night just to hear my voice, someone who I'd think about constantly, someone who genuinely cares, someone who makes mistakes but has the balls to say whats real. I want us to be each others inspiration, motivation,  someone who gets me and I'd get him and no one else in this world would understand us, and it wouldn't matter. Is that too much to ask for? Just a Thought.


-shani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))