Good Hair

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was watching Tyra today and I feeling so good about myself. About a week ago I took out my weave and I've been doing braid-outs and styling them which so far has been good but it's a lot of work to maintain. Chris Rock appeared on the show to talk about his documentary called Good Hair coming out in select cities October 9th, tomorrow. After having a weave it was so hard to have my hair short. My neck felt so naked and I wasn't really comfortable. But I love to stand out and I've been getting compliments on my hair so I feel pretty good about myself. Unfortunately, so many girls think that long and straight hair is needed. I'd prefer curly and short, it's cute, daring, bold and different. I love different. thanks to Chris Rock I hope more women, especially black women would stop the relaxers and let go of their insecurities with their hair being to short or too nappy. Also thanks to Tyra for stepping up and showing her real hair and creating inspiration to all of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))