We Are Lasers.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lupe's 3rd album will be dropping sometime at the end of this year. It better! He's dropped his first single Shining Down ft. Matthew Santos and I've also also heard some tracks, but I'm not sure if it made the album or not. Yes, I'm a die hard Lupe Fan lol. I love his music. It seems to me that he's crossed over to the rock sound, I love it. I wish he could come out here, but I know that'll never happen because people don't appreciate good music out here! haha I'm joking, but it's true, sheesh!

Oh & Lupe sampled Jimi Hendrix for one of his songs, genius!


 ”I ain’t the hottest nigga out
Got that fire though
You gonna have to put your hottest nigga out.”
-Lupe Fiasco

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))