working on black friday...

Friday, November 26, 2010
Today was my first day at work at kohls, and I honestly wish I had something good to say about it becuase the people I work with are super nice, but it sucked balls. The moment I walked in I had no idea where I was working. So I worked in recovery helping with cleaning the floor and stuff. Then I did cashier for the first time...It was craaazay and my mind was slowly turning into mush, since I didnt eat at all. It was horrible. I needed food, some chapstick and some kind of breath mint cuz my breathe was kickin! lmao. Thats what I get for getting a shift on Black Friday. But I know i'm not the only one who hated it.

1 comments:

ABIGAIL NY said...

Black friday was great, but cyber monday was there so you could still have enjoyed that one!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))