reality.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I need my own place. Latley my priorities have been changing. At first it was to go to a 2 year college to then transfer to a 4 year college (frisco state) and get a degree in fashion design & merchandising, and for those who go to school locally, you know that living with your parents is the smart thing to do, even though it sucks! Well this is my 2nd year in college and I just about had it with my mom, she is driving me crazy. So now I'm looking for a room to rent somewhere and I also go a job at Khol's. So I have wonderfull new priorities which made me put my studies on the back burner. Now I have D's in all my classes. Joy! I guess i can drop out of school and go back spring semester..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))