just a thought.

Monday, February 15, 2010
So the word "nigga" comes from the word "nigger" & "nigger" comes from the latin word "niger" which means black & we all know that but why do we use it anyway? Is it because us black people wont ever fully understand what our grandparents and great-great grandparents went through? Why do I hear nigga in every rap song I hear and everywhere I go? Maybe it's not bad because the "er" was replaced with an "a"...but then again...I don't know...well, theres too many people who dealt with unfair treatment and fought for the rights that we have today. Shoot, I can just imagine Rosa Parks giving me the "whatcha say!?" face...0_o..How did nigga start anyways??! Thats what I wanna know....qwrpiqfnjnfoirjoifjvbrg jf b...blahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))