sky isn't even the limit.

Sunday, January 3, 2010
Today I went to church for the first time, in a long time. Today is the first Sunday of 2010 and i knew the pastor would have something good to say about starting the new years right. Today's service was about how to become a better Christian and how to be a doer of God's word. Being positive and having faith were 2 things that stood out to me personally. Also being a good person in general, making good decisions, not having the devil take control of you. Believe it or not we all aren't good people. lol. We lie, we sin, we lie, we get angry, we make bad decisions, we cheat, and lie. I just want to be closer to God, and the closer I am the better 2010 will be, real talk. I coming back to him and I'll be expecting ups and downs but I'm going to keep it solid with the Man up above, haha. I'm gonna change for the better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))