sleepless nights.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i should be sleeping!

for the past couple of weeks, ive been sleeping at like 4 in the morning.

but, I take a 5 hour nap when I get home so I think that's the reason why I stay up so late.

...

I just noticed something...I've posted 23 posts and I have only 3 followers...including me. haha.

I guess my shit isn't important to the world, oh well. lol

I blog because I want to document what I do, what I like or how I feel, so I can look back at it when im older and be like hey! I wrote that.


& I know people are peeping the blog, least you can do is comment it, or at least follow me! whyyyy?


maybe my life is too boring for you people out there.

/=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))