Busy weekend/ Just a thought

Friday, December 11, 2009
Dad's coming to town for a couple of days. Sucks that he has to be here during finals week, but we'll get to hang out a lil. Got friends coming too for the Christmas break, it's gonna be shmacking.


So, I've been thinking lately on who I am. I feel like I'm a decent person. I try to be nice but mostly I'm misunderstood and judged, whatever. I have a lot of pet peeves when it comes to what people do. For instance, I can't stand it when people try to make who I am by telling other people that I did this or that. So then the person who is hearing those false statements quickly jump to conclusion and think I'm a slut or a bitch. When someone tells me about somebody, I'll probably think oh she's having a bad day, or maybe he was laughing or talking about something else, maybe you took it the wrong way. Is is just me, maybe I shouldn't take it too seriously. This is why I don't try to form relationships with people too much, I'm just not into drama. People take things too personal, maybe I'm taking this too personal. All I know is that if it's not one thing it's another.

just a thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))