Precious.

Saturday, November 28, 2009
Finally went to see Precious with my auntie and man was it good, I was laughing at parts I didn't wanna laugh at but watever. It was very sad, it just makes me so much more thankful for the life that I'm living. So many people of all races are going through what precious went through. My aunt and I were in the car talking about how sick people can be, to sexually molest or rape a child. I just want to know what is going on in their sick twisted minds. ugh!! and it could be anybody?! Even the smartest most successful people, who has gotten education and makes million can be that disgusting. It's so hard to believe. But on a lighter note, yoo! i didn't even know that doctor guy was Lenny Kravitz at first. I googled it and I saw his name, woahh. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))