Makeup Tip

Friday, October 2, 2009
I started doing this when I realized that I spend most of my morning putting on eyeshadow. The multiple colors, the blending! I don't know about ya'll but I take forever because I want it to be perfect. Well instead of cakeing your whole eye lid with eyeshadow every morning and if you want a bold, standoutish style, just use any bright color eyeliner. I put it on the water line, [the bottom of you eye] and on the top I use black eyeliner. Sometimes I'll add a brown/neutral eyeshadow to add a little glitter on my lid. Or instead of buying color eyeliner you can use any eyeshadow with a eyeliner brush and get the same maybe even better effect. I have brown eyes and I've noticed that when I use a light greenish-blue color my eyes pop! cool huh? I've heard about ways to make your eyes pop but I never thought it would work for me. I also make it more dramatic, but you can make it subtle. Who cares! Just try it niggahhss! lol jk. Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))